Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ustet result 2016
#1

Are held in three parties was on 24 August OFAD USTET, 28 September and December 7, 2016 year Manila, 37 official testing centres in provincial areas and 10 international tests.

Since last year, exam, OFAD THEY improved the procedures used as bar-code system. Unlike traditional shading or blackening applicant numbers required there is now a control number Assigned by the applicant, that corresponds to his or her own answer sheet with a bar code.

UST said it required high marks in school, before taking 40 percent of the total, USTET points the complainant on the basis will be on his/her high school academic performance. The remaining 60 per cent would come from the results of USTET.

Also said that the Prime Minister of the University not only ground USTET pass for admission to some colleges. The second screening requires College of nursing and College of tourism and hotel management in the form of an interview, the Conservatory Requires an audition, College of architecture, College of fine arts and design Require job performance each year.

For AY 2016-2017, the target release date of the same on previous years. This year it also USTET it is expected that the complete list of passers will be located on the campus of the UNIFORM SOCIAL TAX day after the results were published online.

Note: the reception of the results page, the link to the ESN of the portal will be available here once the results are online.

Meanwhile, UST has already announced that the first year of application of the College entry for SY 2016-2017 is currently closed.

UST is one of the best educational institutions in the Philippines and the largest Catholic University in the world in terms of the number of students in one campus. It has the largest number of accredited programs in accordance with the PACUCOA.

To update the entrance exam, follow us on Twitter like us on Facebook. You can also subscribe to RSS feeds.
Reply

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please

ASK HERE

So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page
Popular Searches: ustet 2016 2017, eating every 12 hours will result in ustet, ustet 2016, ccsuniatural selection result in ustet, how many pregnancies result in ustet, prize bond result in ustet, 5th class result in ustet,

[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  odisha ct result 2016 Dhanyavp 1 1,405 07-25-2016, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Guest
  cti entrance result 2016 Dhanyavp 0 595 10-16-2015, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  admission scert odisha 2016 17 result Dhanyavp 0 1,368 10-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  cti result 2016 Dhanyavp 0 596 08-18-2015, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  ct examination result 2016 Dhanyavp 0 383 08-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  2016 ct result Dhanyavp 0 281 07-23-2015, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  ct exam result odisha 2016 Dhanyavp 0 387 07-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  ust admission test result 2016 Dhanyavp 0 620 04-24-2015, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  ustet result 2015 Dhanyavp 0 160 03-30-2015, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  tamilnadu sports university result 2016 Dhanyavp 0 171 03-13-2015, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)