Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ustet 2015

USTET 2015-2016 Results release on 28 January 2015
University of Santo Tomas (UST) Office for Administration (OFAD) launch on their website the official release date of USTET (UST Entrance Test) results for academic year AY 2015-2016 is on 28 January 2015.
Update: the 2015-2016 USTET exam results is available from Tuesday 28 January 2015. Just fill in the necessary information through their online survey system.
Related: USTET 2015-2016 Results release on 28 January 2015

The official student publication of the UST, TomasinoWeb, reported that approximately 14, 000 applicants took the entrance exam by 1 september, only for the first batch of the examiners.
USTET was managed by OFAD last september 1 and 29, 2015 UST España, Manila and the third batch of exam is planned for 1 december 2015.

The student publication also added that the system and procedures for research USTET develops in relation to the latest system using barcode to the number of persons that the entrance examination to determine and evaluate the passers-by and not.

USTET 2015-2016 exam results Online Inquiry click here:
Comments are given to the students on the release date of the results; Passed, and on the waiting list for an interview.

Unlike the admission of last year, are the application procedures are divided into two process now, by paying Metro bank and forwarding the necessary documents via LBC or a courier and immediately pay to the admission Office for entrance exam permit.

40% of high school grades is also needed for the total average score on the admission and the remaining 60% comes from the USTET results.

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please


So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page
Popular Searches: ustet 2016 2017, spasms of this straplike muscle often result in ustet, results in getting results in ustet, prize bond result in ustet, ustet 2016, ccsuniatural selection result in ustet, 4 digit result in ustet,

Quick Reply
Type your reply to this message here.

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ustet result 2016 Dhanyavp 0 254 03-30-2015, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  ustet result 2015 Dhanyavp 0 169 03-30-2015, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  ustet 2016 Dhanyavp 0 385 03-09-2015, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  ustet results 2016 Dhanyavp 0 229 02-20-2015, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  ustet results 2015 Dhanyavp 0 182 02-20-2015, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)