04-27-2015, 09:25 PM
Making power tariff notice 2015 to 5 Directors and other positions. Power rates, Mumbai intake of 05 Deputy Director, Assistant Director and other vacancies. Power tariffs have been issued a notice 05 jobs or vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible may submit the prescribed application format on or before 20 days from the date of publication of this ad. Please read below provides information such as educational qualifications, application fees, selection procedures, etc carefully before applying for this job.
Making power tariff notice 2015 details:
The last date for submission of applications: 20 days from the date of publication of this ad
The total number of vacancies: 05 posts
• Deputy Director-2 posts
• The office of the Assistant Director-01
• Post-01 programmer
• Section officers - Post 01
• Deputy Director - member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants and Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or the cost of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or graduate / post-trade with MBA in finance
• Assistant Director recognized qualifications for entry in the Register of Members of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants and Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or the cost Institute of Company Secretaries of India or graduate / post-graduate with an MBA in Finance.3 trade (three) years of experience in the cost / financial / curing bodies / cadaveric rate matters relating preferably to Port or other authorities.
• Programmer-technical master JKR B., a computer science; or i.e. in computer science or MCA from a recognized University.
• Employee share - Degree from a recognized University
Age: The age of candidates is 30 years maximum. The upper age limit for SC / ST / PWD concerned by government guidelines.
Salary or wage:
• Deputy Director - The salary scale Rs.15600-39100 / - with a salary grade of Rs.6600 / - per month.
• Assistant Director-scale salaries Rs.15600-39100 / - with a salary grade of Rs.5400 / - per month.
• Programmer-scale salaries Rs.9300-34800 / - with a salary grade of Rs.4600 / - per month.
• Employee share - The salary scale Rs.9300-34800 / - with a salary grade of Rs.4600 / - per month.
The selection procedure: selection procedure will be made to the performance in the written test and interview
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the prescribed application form along with themselves - with wooden copies of certificates of educational qualifications, caste, age and experience to Administration officials, power tariffs for major ports, 4th floor, prove Bhandar Bhawan , Road Muzawar Pakhadi, Mazgaon, Mumbai-400 010 within 20 days of the date of publication of this advertisement in employment news