03-19-2015, 02:49 PM
The group action naked schools Maharashtra has decided to undertake a boycott reevaluates the SSC examination work in progress. The group of more than 10,000 teachers, had boycotted the assessment after the state failed to meet its requirements very steep. The boycott started from March 10 as the government in an announcement made on 14 November 2014 said that the report of the Committee earlier that 1,343 schools shortlisted aid was consistently Decem. According to new reports from the Commission, only 192 of the original 1,343 schools were eligible for scholarships, pushing MSPUSAC to provoke unrest.
The decision was made after the state put a stay on the third audit be conducted to aid in schools. In a circular, the deputy secretary of the school said the audit resided third with immediate effect as announced by the Minister for school education, Vinod Tawde. 200 schools, which are members of the group action Maharashtra naked schools have been demanding that the state aid that has been paid in over 14 years.
More than 17 lakh students are taking the exam SSC statewide. "The state has assured us that a decision on the scholarships and grants will be taken soon. We will start by reviewing articles from tomorrow. The results will be declared at the time," said Prashant Redij group action.