12-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (for women), New Delhi has released notification for recruitment to various posts in the University. Invites applications from eligible candidates and candidates to fill these places in 2014.Candidats who are interested to work under this school are required to submit application forms or online mode or by hand to the address prescribe before due date. It's a good opportunity for graduates and graduates site reside in the area of New Delhi. College SPM is for women affiliated to Delhi University in Punjadi Bagh located in New Delhi.Els candidates can find more details about the vacancies, selection procedure, age limit and last date given below.
SPM College recruitment 2014 details:
Organization Name: Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (for women), New Delhi
No Name box and places:
1) administrative official post-01
2) Mr. Personal Assistant to the main entrance-01
3) 01-Sr.Assistant message
4) e-helper 02
5) places Jr.Assistant-02
6) entries Jr.Assistant (Care Taker) -02
7) post of assistant Sr.Technical (PC) -01
8) Professional email auxiliary (library) -01
9) Semi Professional Assistamt sites (Library) -02
Place Library & Information Assistant (Asst Jr.) Jr. 10 -01)
11) places m.t.s. (Library) -02
12) m.t.s. 01 e-power technology
13) M.T.S.Education (resource room) -01 email
14) 01 e-M.T.S computer
Eligibility Criteria: The degree varies mail applied.
1) Master administrative officer e-file with 55%
2) Senior Assistant Principal Staff degree from recognized University
3) Sr.Assistant-graduate with 50% or 50% cumulative PG
4) helping degree with knowledge in computers min
5) Jr.Assistant-10 + 2 or equivalent with 50% cumulative or graduation
6) Jr.Assistant (Care Taker) - 10 + 2 with ITI
7) Sr.Technical assistant (computer) or MSc -MCA or B Tech University recognized
8) Professional Assistant (Library) -. M.Lib.Sc. / MLISc. or equivalent with 50% cumulative
9) Semi Professional Assistamt (Library) -graduació arts or science or commerce or B.Lib.Sc. / BLISc. 50% cumulative
10) Jr. Library & Information Assistant (Asst Jr.) - Mr. Secondary or equivalent examination passed
11) m.t.s. (Library) -X pass or equivalent State Council
12) Power m.t.s. technology-Matriculation (10th) or a credit equivalent of the Council of State
More information about the essential qualification is available on the official website of SPM College.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates is based on test & interview conducted by school officials to be informed in advance on the website of the school and close to the candidates by post or courier.
How to apply: Candidates can obtain the application form from the school office by cash payment of Rs. 200 and Rs. 100 for all categories or Reserved
Nominations for SPM can also download the application form from the school website SPM.
Commission Application: Rs. 200 for general category
RS. 100 for all categories Reserved
Important dates to remember:
Closing date for submission electronically by SPM College: December 22, 2014