Please type here in detail about sainik school admission test 2016 17...Clearly so we can understand .... What data you missed... ..And with Your asking request subjected 'sainik school admission test 2016 17' .. Without exact data of your request how we help you? ... so we can gather data for you soon and we will notify ...
SAINIK SCHOOL LUCKNOW-WELCOME 2016-17
Unlike other SAINIK school this school gives ADMISSION of Class VII and that too ONLY the top boys
TO STUDY KIT SELF
1. admission of Sainik school on UP takes place once a year in April. Boys in the age group up to 12 ½ years 10 and 12 ½ to 14 years class VI and VIII and qualification in State wide competitive examination; Interview and medical examination selected for admission in Class VII and IX, respectively, UP Sainik school. Usually 50 cadets chosen for admission in Class VII and 25 cadets for admission to class IX each year.
Written exam for the selection of candidates, usually held in January of each year. Actual dates of examination shall be notified to all major regional newspapers (Hindi and English).
Application for admission must be submitted to the principal Sainik school, Lucknow.
2. Candidates are selected only among boys, registered in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Only men with the age of the candidates more than 10 ½ years old and less than 12 years of age on July 02 onwards, in which recognition is sought are eligible for Class VII. Candidates wishing to enroll in class-IX will be between 12 ½ to 14 years. Proof of the correct date of birth in the form of a certificate from a recognized educational institution last attended or attending, duly signed by the relevant bodies education district must be submitted with the application for admission. If the boy is finally chosen, he will not be allowed in school if he does not make the latter certificate at the time of receipt of duly signed by the relevant bodies of the district departments of education, If it is not already presented it with the application. Candidates must have passed class VI from a recognized institution. Those studying in class VI and otherwise eligible may also take an entrance exam, if they pass a class VI before entry into school and receive a certificate to this effect from the head of a recognized institution in which they are/were studied.
THE SELECTION PROCEDURE
3.1 For admission, applicants should have the right to a written examination consisting of two examination, i.e. ability of Mathematics and language (Hindi and English) General knowledge and intelligence test. When evaluating scripts answer math would be considered ' major ' and those candidates who do not provide the minimum percentage to address of the customer in the substantive theme would not qualify for evaluation of their answers scripts in another topic. Admission is granted based on merit after the interview and medical examination. 10 seats were declared as part of the payment locations. Payment of the fee structure of the seat would be double the normal fee. Payment locations, so will be asked to the candidates in order of merit to merit the title of only 100.
3.2 examination Scheme will be as under:-
(a) Mathematics -150 Marx-2:00
(b) General knowledge, knowledge of languages (Hindi and English) and intelligence tests -150 Marx-2:00
4.1. Written exam is conducted in the following centres of Uttar Pradesh:
Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Faizabad, Bareilly, Meerut, Jhansi, Varanasi, Lucknow.
4.2. Test input will be completed only in the day.
5. Sandard written exam is that class VI/VIII of the UE Board/Central Board of secondary education/Council of the Indian school certificate examination for admission to Class-VII/IX respectively.
The results of the
6. written exam Results are published in leading newspapers (Hindi and English) and is displayed on the scoreboard of the school.
7. the candidates qualifications in written examination interview at Sainik School Board UP for selection, consisting of Principal Sainik school UP, an army officer not below the rank of major General to attempt local education headquarters, senior psychologist at the Department of education in UP State and school masters team.
8. candidates eligible for interview must be brought before a military medical board on payment of RS. 100/-to GEN and bottom candidates & R. 50/-for SC/ST candidates. Medical fitness standard is given in annex ' B '. Council conclusions military medical are final and binding. No reviews body is not valid and no correspondence on this subject does not entertain.
9. merit list prepared and Finally candidates are allowed in accordance with their placement on the list, the number of vacancies available and medical fitness.
10. candidates are required to make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging in connection with the exam, an interview and a medical examination. No TA/Da is not valid.
11. under no circumstances, whether applicants or their parents, guardians, relatives or friends were allowed to approach any school employee or any other person associated with the selection of candidates. Any attempt to do so will result in disqualification of the candidate