04-01-2015, 03:16 PM
An employment notification titled as Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2015 has been dispersed for various posts of Manager/ Consultant/ Officers/Coordinators and Assistants at State HQ. Brilliant and qualified candidates who find themselves eligible can apply for the openings by sending their application form on the date mentioned below.
No. of post 25
Last date 8th April 2015
All essentials details about Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare of Rajasthan such as eligibility, age limit, selection process, are well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Vacancy Structure and Qualification Required:
Sr. no. Name of post No. of post Qualification required
1. State Programme Manager 01 MBBS with Master Degree in Public Health
2. Consultant Maternal Health 01
3. Consultant –Child Health 01
4. Consultant –FRU 01
5. Consultant –JSY 01
6. Consultant –Plan 01 MBA in Health Management
7. Consultant –Legal 01 LLB with Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence
8. Consultant –MMJRK 01 MBA in Health Management
9. Consultant –Urban RCH 01 MBBS with Master Degree in Public Health
10. Consultant –RBSK 01 MBA in Health Management
11. Consultant –RKSK 01
12. Consultant –Technical Officer Public Health 01 MBBS with Master Degree in Public Health
13. Programme Manager ASHA 01 MBA in Health Management
14. VHSC and Community Press Programme Manager 01 MBA in Health Management
15. State- Account Manager
16. B.E/B.Tech in IT
17. Health Manager 01 LLB
18. Legal Advisor 01 LLB with Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence
19. State Coordinator 01 Masters in Social Work
20. Programme Officer 04 MBA/CA/ICWA
21. Logistic Manager 01 B.Pharma/D.Pharma
22. Statistical Data Assistant 01 P.G in Statistics
Jobs By Qualification
The age limit for all the post is below 45 years except for logistic manager it is below 30 yrs and for State Coordinator, Programme Officer, Statistical Data Assistant it is below 35 yrs.
The applicants will receive the salary at the pay scale of Rs.10000/- to Rs.45000/- according to their post and qualifications.
Short listed candidates will be given information via email/ website for the Interview.
Interview Preparation Tips
Steps to apply:
Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website that is http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in
Then, go to the advertisement section and hit on Recruitment of Managers /Consultants /Officers/ coordinators and Assistants on contractual Basis.
Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form with required details.
Now, take out the print of application form & attach it with required documents.
Candidates need to mention the name of the post applied on the envelope containing the application and send it to the address mentioned below.
Project Director (NHRM)
Directorate of Medical and Health Service,
Swasthya Bhawan, Room No. 216 IInd Floor
Tilak Marg, C-Scheme
More Jobs in Rajasthan
Date and time for forwarding application form: Before 8th April 2015 at 5:00 pm