Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ofad ust application

USTET AY 2015-2016 release January 28, 2015-UST
Catholic University of Santo Tomas (UST) Management on the admission of the statement (by OFAD) on its Web site, reported that the official release date USTET (UST entrance test) results for the academic year AY 2015-2016 on January 28, 2015 year list passers (results) will be available on the Internet, like UST will advise the portal where the examinee can log in and see if he or she has passed the test.

Update: USTET 2015-2016 AY Results now available online
USTET injected in three batches on 24 August, OFAD 28 September and December 7, 2014 year in Manila, 37 official centres of testing in provincial areas and 10 places international testing.

Since last year the exam, OFAD improved procedures as they implemented a system of bar codes. Unlike traditional shading or blackening of numbers of the applicant, must now be the control number assigned to the applicant, which complies with his or her own answer sheet with a bar code.

UST said that high school grades is required before taking 40 percent of the total, USTET points the applicant will be based on his/her high school academic performance. The remaining 60 per cent would come from the results of USTET.

Prime University also said that the only grounds for not USTET admission to some colleges. The second screening requires College of nursing and College of tourism and hotel management in the form of an interview, the Conservatory requires an audition, College of architecture, College of fine arts and design require execution of the artwork.

For AY 2015-2016, a target release date of the same on previous years. This year USTET, it is also expected that the complete list of passers will be located in the campus of UST after the results were released on the Internet.

Note: the link to the results page for ESN portal will be available here once the results online.

Meanwhile, UST has already announced that the first year of application of the College entry for SY 2015-2016 is currently closed.

UST is one of the best educational institutions in the Philippines and the largest Catholic University in the world in terms of population the student in one campus. It has the largest number of accredited programs in accordance with the PACUCOA.

To update the entrance exam, follow us on Twitter like us on Facebook. You can also subscribe to RSS feeds.

Similar results
List of passers: DOST Scholarship exam results AY 2015-2016
List of passers: UPCAT results for AY 2015-2016-release
DLSU entrance exam Results A.u. DCAT 2015-2016 release in December 2014,
Ateneo ACET entrance examination results A. 2015-2016-release in January 2015

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please


So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page
Popular Searches: ofad ust edu ph reservation form, http pds ust edu ph, ofad ust edu pg, results in ust entrance exam, ust ofad, dled ust semester,

Quick Reply
Type your reply to this message here.

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dled application form 2016 Dhanyavp 0 2,386 07-07-2015, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  dled application form 2015 Dhanyavp 0 470 07-07-2015, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  mazagon dock recruitment 2016 application form Dhanyavp 0 192 05-30-2015, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  mazagon dock recruitment 2015 application form Dhanyavp 0 135 05-30-2015, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  ust admission test result 2016 Dhanyavp 0 630 04-24-2015, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  ust admission test result 2015 Dhanyavp 0 225 04-24-2015, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Dhanyavp
  BHU Admission 2015 Application Form ashwini 0 173 04-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Last Post: ashwini
  AMU Notified Admission to M.Sc. (Remote Sensing and GIS Application) Course 2015 geethu 0 189 10-06-2014, 07:10 PM
Last Post: geethu

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)