04-01-2015, 02:21 PM
Kerala KGTE 2016 Results
KGTE 2016 results Online
KGTE 2016 entrance exam for Kerala Government technical examination (Trade Group) computers (Word Processing) examination to be held in June 2016 at different centers of LBS Centre for science and technology. Only Kerala team wishes all students appearing for the exams in 2016, a ALL the best results for Thier future and better academically.
The Government of Kerala Department of Technical Education Results (KGTE) 2016
KGTE 2016 Kerala Exam results will be updated as soon as they are declared. Candiates may check results of theri by following the link given below and sign the numbers there rolls.
KGTE 2016 check results-Click here
Rules and regulations for KGTE in tailoring, embroidery and needle work (new system) and High Exam
1. The Examinations will be conducted by the Inspector of technical examinations, Trivandrum 40 at the end of each academic year. There will be smaller and more exams in each year.
2. There will be no further examination
3. The minimum qualification for admission to the Tailoring Course KGTE (bottom) is a LIVING Standard.
4. Candidates for KGT UNLESS tailoring, embroidery and needlepoint work examination (bottom), carried out at the end of the year I must have minimum qualifications noted in (3) above and must have completed the prescribed course of study for one year KGTE tailoring, embroidery and needlepoint (bottom), in a Centre/TGMT Learning Center Tailoring, tailoring Government Trade School or in a private industrial school recognized by the Government of Kerala. KGTE examination candidates for higher education must be completed during a year of study prescribed for Tailoring, embroidery and KGTE work ac (Superior) in any of the above institutions.
5. The candidate will be allowed to register for KGT UNLESS (Superior) examination only if she recorded for KGT UNLESS (bottom) examination in advance.
6. A candidate may, however, appear for exams and larger at the same time. But the results of the examinations will be greater with retained unless the candidate passes the examination below.
7. A candidate securing 40% marks in one topic (theory and practice) will be declared to be adopted on this subject.
8. A candidate who has passed all the subjects to the meeting will be declared passed all examinations. Those who obtained 60% aggregate marks or more in a single session will be placed in the class I st.
9. The candidate who fails in any theory or practical topic should re-appear for the entire examination in subsequent letters. Piece-meal aspect will not permit.
10. A candidate will be allowed to appear for examination (either small or larger) only for 3 chances.
11. Separate licences will be issued for exams and more.
12. These regulations shall be applicable only for the new curriculum.