04-01-2015, 02:20 PM
Kerala KGTE 2015 Results
KGTE site 2015 Results
KGTE 2015 entrance examinations Government of Kerala technical examination (Commerce Group) Computer (Word Processing) the examination will be held from June 2015 onwards various centres LBS Centre for science and technology. Simple Kerala team congratulates all students appearing for exams in the year 2015, the very best of everything for shooting results and better academic future.
The State Government of Kerala, Department of technical education (KGTE) 2015 Results
KGTE 2015 Kerala Examination results will be updated in the near future, as they have been announced. Candiates may want to check out theri results by following the below given link and put there the number of roll.
Check the 2015 KGTE click here
KGTE rules and regulations on sewing, embroidery, needle work (new scheme) and lower the height of the exam
1. The examinations will be conducted by the technical expertise, Trivandrum 40 at the end of each academic year. Every year, there will be lower and higher exams.
2. There will be no additional examination,
3. the minimum qualification for admission to KGTE Sewing course (lower) is to pass in the 7th standard.
4. Candidates for KGT Sewing, embroidery, needle work examination (lower), held at the end of the year I should have the minimum qualification referred to in paragraph (3) above, and shall be completed in the prescribed one summer course for KGTE Sewing, embroidery and needle work (lower) in the Government of TGMT Center/Tailoring training center, Tailoring trade school or in private industrial school, recognized by the Government of Kerala. Applicants must complete the VAK KGTE prescribed one summer course for KGTE Sewing, embroidery, needle work (above) in any of the above-mentioned institutions.
5. (A) the candidate will be permitted to register for KGT (above) examination only if it registered KGT (lower) Examination before.
6. the candidate may, however, appear on the lower and higher exams at the same time. But the results Of the exams will be conducted only with the candidate does not pass the lower examination.
7. A candidate securing 40% of marks in the subject (theoretical or practical) will be announced, were held on the subject.
8. A candidate who has passed all items to be declared the meeting went all exam. Those who receive 60% or more of the aggregate assessment in one sitting will be placed in a class I St.
9. A candidate who is not in any theory or practice should reappear during the entire examination in subsequent appearances. Appearance parts at are not allowed.
10. A candidate will be allowed to speak for examination (above or below) only for 3 chances.
11. Separate certificates will be issued for the lower and higher examinations.
12. These rules will only apply for the new program.