07-08-2015, 09:20 PM
IIT JEE JEE main examination paper results in 2015 I (BE/B.Tech) published courses
Technology joint admission India Institute of technology (IIT JEE) date of examination at the online mode, 9th, 11th, 12th and April 19, 2015and on April 6, 2015 line all of the qualified candidates in a variety of patterns. Who participate in the examinations of such candidates can see their scores from the JEE main site are given here below.
Technical check 2015 India Institute of technology, has been published on the Internet, in the CBSE (Central Board of secondary education) in the cbseresults.NIC.in Web site. For enrollment of Bachelor of engineering/Bachelor of technology course for paper 1 on April 6, 2015 respectively to all candidates.
Click here for IIT JEE exam details
Watch online JEE main 2015Method results:
1. Enter the main JEE Web site jeemain.NIC.in or cbseresults.NIC.in
2. find the final answer key (volume I) and JEE (main) links to 2015: score sheet 1
3. click the answer points and correct answer matching annotation links to answers
4. go to score wise cbseresults.NIC.in links the JEE main sheet 1
5. now it window submit your concern on the Internet volume number and date of birth outcomes
6. download, print, and save the results, here below.
Candidates should have their own digital scroll, so they can view their results online in this manner. Link given below from the official website of candidates also have direct access to their results.
Click here for final answer key (paper)
Click here to learn paper wise results JEE 2015
In the JEE main 2015 qualifying candidates should be in the NIT (Institute of technology) granting admission, IIITs (information India Institute), DTU (Madrid Polytechnic University) and other centrally funded technical college. Candidates will be eligible for trademark examinations (12th class) and 60% 40% of the University entrance exam of weights.