02-13-2015, 03:43 PM
IIT Jodhpur, an engineering & Technology Department of national interest, is dedicated to education, research and development. The Institute promotes academic excellence in teaching and technological research. The institute is looking for suitable Indian nationals, through ONLINE applications for appointment on contractual performance on that basis. The agreement is initially for one year expanded up to a maximum period of three years with the revised remuneration for annual performance evaluation.
Posts: Project Assistant Professor
The registration process requires the following:
1. Register with your email id and password
2. email id and password confirmation is sent to the applicant through a eMail intimation from IIT Jodhpur
3. recent passport size clearly ahead facial photograph of the candidate has loaded using the browse button to choose jpg file and click Send. File can not be more than 50kb. Uploading photograph is mandatory.
4. scanned signature of the candidate has loaded using the browse button to choose jpg file and click Send. File can not be more than 50kb. Uploading signature is mandatory.
5. candidate is required to submit the printout of the online application form completed with online pay receipt.
6. self attested copies of the following documents to mention how the program on each document required form: -
Date of birth (DOB), certificate or high school (class 10), certificate with DOB (required for all candidates)
SC / ST / OBC certificate possibly
Certificate of physical status (Type disability should be linked)
Copy brands / class sheets
No objection / relieving certificate from employer (For employed candidates)