12-20-2014, 09:10 PM
Bank Institute and personnel selection (backbone), director of recruitment specialist jobs common written examination. Jobs include a variety of IT Officer conducting examinations (size - I), Agriculture Field Officer (grade), Rajbhasha Adhikari (level), Legal Officer (level), technical director (grade), HR / Personnel Officer (Grade) , IT Officer (scale -II) and legal officers (table II).
We are an ideal platform for all banks exam candidates as a candidate in there, like last year's issues paper, notification, online model practice test set to get all the information, books, etc., for each product team to develop our bank by the right ingredients are combined in a correct understanding of the exam requirements.
Test-III: General Awareness
101. Who among the following is one of the recipients of the Nobel Peace Prize 2011?
1) Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
2) Jules A Hoffmann
3) Bruce A Beutler
4) Adam G Riess
5) Tomas Transtromer
102. The Food Security Bill 2011, which is in the process of becoming an Act, divides the entire population of the country into two groups. Which of the following are these two groups?
1) Below poverty line and Above poverty line
2) General population and Excluded population
3) Included households and Excluded households
4) Covered under PDS and Not covered under PDS
5) General households and Priority households
103. RBI has recently deregulated the rates of interest to be provided by various banks to their depositors/customers with effect from 25-10-2011 on their ________ accounts.
1) Time deposit
2) Saving bank
4) Fixed deposit
104. Which of the following is the main advantage of “ASBA” applicants for share allotment?
1) They have got secured allotment of shares.
2) They have got certain preference in allotment of shares as compared to general applicants.
3) They need not remit the fund for allotment of shares; they will do so after shares are allotted to them.
4) Their deposit/OD account is not debited, only the funds are blocked for the same and they continue to avail interest till the shares are allotted to them.
5) None of these
105. “Many people die in Deadly Games in Egypt” was the news in almost all major newspapers in February 2012. Which of the following statements is the correct representation of ‘Deadly Games’ given in the headlines?
1) A riot broke out during a football match in Egypt in which many people were killed.
2) Police had to open fire on a mob, including some genuine ticket holders, who were not allowed to enter the stadium even after the start of the match.
3) Egypt is famous for its dangerous games of ‘Bull fight’ and ‘Martial Game’; many participants die every year in such games.
4) Some terrorists opened fire during a football match. About 1000 people were killed in the incident.
5) The defeat in the game is considered equivalent to death.