03-16-2015, 05:03 PM
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates wishing to appear and for combined medical examination 2015. Candidates can apply online through the official website since last April 10.
Details of the post:
Name and number of email:
Total posts: 1877
Assistant Divisional medical officer (rail): 600
Assistant medical officer (Indian munitions): 39
Scale junior posts in the health services office: 391
General duty medical officer in Gr-II to the east, North & South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 372
Examination of engineering services: 475
1. Exam candidates must ensure that all the conditions for admission to the examination. Candidates should note that admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions prescribed. Mere matter of e-cards accepted candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Only after the candidate has qualified for interview / Personality Test, are required to submit original documents for verification.
2. how to apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through the official website of UPSC http://www.upsc.gov.in
3. · Last date for submission of applications:
Online applications can be filled upto April 10 until 23:59 pm after which the link will be disabled.
4. Eligible candidates will be issued an e-admit card three weeks before the start of the examination. The e-admit card will be made available on the UPSC website http://www.upsc.gov.in for download. Candidates have to admit that any card sent by mail. Candidates must provide email id active at the time of filling the application form.
5. penalty for incorrect answers:
Candidates should note that there is no penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question papers of objective type.
6. Computer-based mode of examination will be held for review written two papers combined medical service objective. A demonstration module for computer-based mode of this examination is available on UPSC website http://www.upsc.gov.in during the launch of e-admit card.
7. Facilitation Counter targeting candidates:
In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates Contact UPSC Facilitation Counter near Gate 'C' of its campus in person or by phone No.011-23385271 / 011-23381125 / 011-23098543 on weekdays between 10.00 hrs. and 17:00 hrs.
8. Mobile phones banned:
Mobile phones, bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted.