05-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Pulgaon Depot Center bullet for job recruitment notices 35. 2015 Pulgaon Depot Center bullet for taking 35 Tradesman / Mazdoor, members of the Fire Department and other vacancies. Pulgaon bullet Depot Center has issued a notice to 35 jobs or vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible may submit the prescribed application format on or before 21 days from the date of publication. Please read below provides information such as educational qualifications, application fees, selection procedures, etc carefully before applying for this job.
Bullet Depot Center Pulgaon taking notice 2015 details:
The last date for submission of applications: 21 days from the date of publication
The total number of vacancies: 35 Posts
• Members of the Fire Department - 01 posts
• Tradesman / Mazdoor - 33 posts
• Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala) - 01 post
• Fire-Pass.Must Matriculation candidates must pass a physical fitness
• Tradesman / Mazdoor candidates must have passed the matriculation Pass.should load (ammo box filled / filled)
• Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala) -Expectant must pass the Matriculation Pass.Must have skills in trade
Age: The age of the candidate should be between 18-25 years. The upper age limit for SC / ST / PWD concerned by government guidelines.
Salary or wage:
• Fire - salary scales Rs. 5200-20200 / - with a salary grade of Rs.1900 / - per month.
• Tradesman / Mazdoor - salary scales Rs. 5200-20200 / - with a salary grade of Rs.1800 / - per month.
• Multi Tasking Staff (Safaiwala) - The pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 / - with a salary grade of Rs.1800 / - per month.
The selection procedure: selection procedure will be made to the performance in the written test, physical, and interview skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the prescribed application form along with themselves - with wooden copies of certificates of educational qualifications, age, caste and experience to the ammunition depot commander, Pulgaon, Distt-Wardha, Maharashtra on or before 21 days from the date of publication proves