All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination (AIPMT) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education is a national level entrance exam. Union of India, the state government and other zones are made on the basis of merit list AIPMT medical colleges run by the Medical / Dental Bachelor degree courses for the 15% of the total seats.
AIPMT / AIPDT entrance examinations will be held on May 3, 2015. Interested candidates who are willing to participate in the examination can apply online. Applicants can now apply through the official website or the direct link mentioned below. We eligibility criteria, exam date and complete information on how to apply is detailed here. So, all interested candidates can go through the details and an application may be eligible. For more information you can log on to the official website.
· Admission candidates must have completed 17 years of age or own must be completed before December 31 of the current year.
· The upper age limit for India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination on December 31 of the current year is 25 years.
Www://aipmt.nic.in its official website all eligible candidates need to apply online
Follow the instructions for online application and fill in the necessary details
And pay the fee at the right time
Finally successfully submit button.
· Online Presentations December 1, 2015 will start
· Online submissions will be terminated on December 31, 2015
· Successful final transactions registered for the online application to apply for free or before the final date of December 31, 2015
· Late fees apply to online application deadline for the successful final deal registered on or before January 31, 2015
· Accept the card will be uploaded on the website on April 1, 2015
· Results AIPDT AIPMR and will be announced by the 5th June 2015