02-27-2015, 02:04 PM
Now exams are a few days away. It is time to consolidate what they have studied so far and train yourself to do his best on tests.
1. Stop now waking up later. Instead start having the same routine to be followed during the examination. This means that you have adequate sleep, have a healthy breakfast and be ready for exams by 8am. If you have not been keeping a disciplined routine, your body requires 3-4 days to adapt to a new sleep and wake model.
2. not study too far. Allow your brain vacant cabera there to relax and adjust for peak performance. Taking frequent breaks. Left school at least an hour before bedtime.
3. documents giving practical drills. At this time, rather than his knowledge, the ability to perform in the environment of the examination is important. When you take mock papers, focus on speed. The paper tries to answer as soon as possible in a clean font.
4. take extra precautions for health. Staying hydrated, avoid junk food, eat plenty of fruits, light exercise and keep calm. The pressure of the examination could put under stress. We must counter it with optimism.
5. You can just close your eyes, take deep breaths and release of unnecessary information your brain for a few minutes. Leave it where it wants to drift. This simple technique will work wonders for your mind.