04-14-2015, 09:24 PM
AP Mahesh Cooperative Urban Banks to leading banks in the southern states of India invites application from eligible candidates seeking probationary customs officers (PoE) on the muddy bank assistant accountant. Qualified candidates online from April 13th through March 31, 2015 and 2015, the Bank's official website http://www.apmaheshbank.com apply. Other details about the recruitment process Mahes Bank AP 2015 due to age restrictions and academic education, choice, the actions listed below.
AP Mahesh empty bank details are: -
Education qualification: second class known university / post graduate / sign two known college graduates with at least 50% in the test described above. The candidate must have passed the examination of a single effort (ie, compartmental approved candidates are eligible to apply).
Of 28 years are eligible to apply.
Applicants successfully applied to appear for online testing is done by the bank. Successful candidates will be called for interview.
The cost of the program:
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.600 / - through online mode of March 31, 2015 and 2015 April 13th. Payment plans can be used with bank cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards done / purse with the information requested in
How to apply:
1. Candidates will be asked to http://www.apmahesbank.com
2. In the "employment" button.
3. Then in the recruitment for the post of probationary officer (Officer Cadre) 2015 "button.
4. Then click on the "Apply Online" will open a new page.
5. To register, "click here to register."
5. Fill in all the details in the application form.
6. Click Save and Next buttons.
7. Note down the temporary registration number and password generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
8. Click the button to send the final.
Important dates to remember:
Start date for payment of the March 31, 2015
Online registration gate opening date March 31, 2015
Date of completion of the online registration after April 13th 2015
Last to pay 13 April 2015
On-line test on 17 May 2015